Thank you for visiting our post for Fall 2020 Recreational Soccer Updates!
Fall 2020 Recreational Registration is now closed… However, we do have some availability in certain ages. Please contact the following staff members with any inquiries about joining our awesome Recreational program:
Central Soccer (All Ages) – contact Ryan Ferris
Liberty Park (All Ages) – contact Jennifer Weaver
Mini Kickers – contact Amy Disko
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR FALL 2020!
Please review the age group chart to find your program.
We have 2 locations for boys and girls of all ages that are convenient to both highway 280 and highway 31.
- Central & East Elementary (Highway 31)
- Liberty Park & the SHAC (Sicard Hollow/Highway 280)
Players sign up each season for our Recreational Programs.
RE: COVID-19 UPDATES FOR ALL VESTAVIA HILLS SOCCER CLUB MEMBERS
NOTE: ALL PRACTICES, GAMES, TOURNAMENTS, AND CAMPS SUSPENDED
Dear Vestavia Hills Soccer Club Members,
Unfortunately, all soccer events including training, games, tournaments, and camps are suspended indefinitely. We are disappointed about the cancelation because for the players, coaches, and staff our training, games, tournaments, and camps are a highlight for us.
However, our organisation plays a role in public health and protecting our members. It is critical to keep the welfare and safety of our members and general public at the forefront of our decisions.
Please make sure to keep up to date on developments regarding Public Health via the CDC and WHO websites and other media outlets:
- WHO International COVID-19 Updates: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/events-as-they-happen
- CDC COVID-19 Updates: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Also, please make sure to read the letter from Alabama Soccer Association below.
We will publish updates as they are made for Vestavia Hills Soccer Club and its members. Thank you for understanding and be safe.
Dear Alabama Soccer Association Members:
As the situation regarding COVID-19 increases, Alabama Soccer and our Board of Directors have been monitoring with help from the Center For Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), United States Youth Soccer Association (USYS) and United States Soccer Federation (USSF). Our organisation is concerned about the health and safety of our members, as well as those in our community, as we make decisions about upcoming spring soccer activity.
- On March 12th, US Youth Soccer suspended all National League and Conference play matches that required significant car travel and/or air travel.
- On March 12th, United States Soccer Federation suspended all play within their programs through April 30th.
ASA and our Board of Directors have met to discuss the situation as it continues to develop.
- At this time we will be suspending all play (ASL, Tournaments, Practice, Games) in Alabama associated with ASA through March 29, 2020.
Our staff will continue to be available to you during this time. ASA and our staff will continue to evaluate the situation on a regular basis and keep you informed.
The key is to do what we can to prevent the spread of this virus. As an individual, take basic precautions such as washing your hands frequently. We will keep you updated and post all updates on social media and our website as the environment changes.
Alabama Soccer Association
Spring Recreational Soccer Registration is NOW OPEN!
Please visit our recreational web pages for all information regarding programs and pricing!
Questions? Please contact Ryan Ferris at email@example.com